The Institute for Collaborative Engagement is currently conducting an international survey of the use of Mediation throughout the world. The project was conceived by participants from the panel on Alternative Dispute Resolution at the 22nd Biennial Congress of the Law of the World (2006) in Beijing, China. Subsequently, a research questionnaire was designed and the Institute was designated as the entity to collect the data.
We welcome you to participate in the Mediation Survey. Results of this survey will be used collaboratively by the following organizations:
- The World Jurist Association
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Columbia Law School, Mediation Clinic
- Columbia School for International and Public Affairs, Center for International Conflict Resolution
- Teachers College Columbia University, Peace Education Center
- University of Bologna